Important Dates in Fall 2020
Check this page for announcements about when courses are offered and important dates for the current semesters.
In the MAFLT Program, dates are slightly different due to the asynchronous schedule:
Courses open: the week of 9/8-11
- No new enrollments after 9/9 at 8 p.m. without special overrides.
- Weekly due dates vary by course.
Final due dates: no later than 12/18/20
- Assignments submitted after final due dates will receive a grade of 0 unless you have negotiated a deferral of final grading with your instructor and the program director.
If you decide to withdraw from a course, these are very firm MSU deadlines, and YOU withdraw yourself:
- Last day to drop with refund (8 p.m.) – 9/28/2020
- Last day to drop with no grade reported (8 p.m.) – 10/21/2020
If you are graduating this semester:
- Apply to graduate at the beginning of the semester. Here is the application: https://reg.msu.edu/StuForms/GradApp/GradApp.aspx