Check this page for announcements about when courses are offered and important dates for the current semesters.
In the MAFLT Program, dates are slightly different due to the asynchronous schedule:
- Courses by the end of the first week. First day and weekly due dates vary by course.
- Look for your course(s) in D2L and in Microsoft Teams.
- Invitations will be sent to your SpartanMail/Outlook email account.
Final due dates:
- Assignments submitted after final due dates will receive a grade of 0 unless you have negotiated a deferral of final grading with your instructor and the program director. Deferral of final grading results in a minimum deduction of .5 from your grade.
If you decide to withdraw from a course, these are very firm MSU deadlines, and YOU withdraw yourself:
- Last day to drop with refund (8 p.m.) – usually Week 3 – see Schedule of Courses (click section number, 730 or 731)
- Last day to drop with no grade reported (8 p.m.) – usually Week 7 or 8 – see Schedule of Courses (click section number, 730 or 731)
If you are graduating this semester:
- Apply to graduate in January for Spring or Summer and in September for Fall. Here is the application: https://reg.msu.edu/StuForms/GradApp/GradApp.aspx
- Commencement information: Advanced Degrees – Spring | Commencement (msu.edu)