Why Should You Attend an Information Session?
Meet the Program Director and get updates and advice. For…
- Anyone interested in FLT courses
- Supervisors of language teachers
- Prospective graduate students applying to the MAFLT or Certificate Programs
About 30 minutes per session, via Zoom. Click below to RSVP to a scheduled session or request a different time.
Applying to the MAFLT Program next semester?
In the meantime:
Suggest another time:
Request 1:1 meeting:
Questions you might want to ask:
- What qualifications do I need to get into the program?
- What am I really going to learn in this program?
- Can I do this program while I am working full-time?
- How do people usually pay for the program, and is there any financial aid available?
- What is the MAFLT Program doing to promote linguistic diversity and support under-represented languages and teacher demographics?
- What steps should I take to prepare my application?